Thursday 4 July 2013

My Life, My Music, My World


My name is Bunmi Oni but my stage name is MR. PLAYER. I am a native of ekiti state, I grow up in ado ekiti, I was born in 1980. I started my primary school in St.  Jude primary school in 1985-1990 and I went to ado grammar secondary school in year 1991-1996. Before I ventured into music I had work in many establishments just to make a living. I worked at   ARK INSURANCE BROKER from 2003-2007. Then in  2007, I got a job at Murtala Muhammed AIRPORT Lagos as a Protocol.  I ventured into music professionally since 2009. Click here to listen to my hot new single entitled “Dance”. . http://hulkshare.com/3p8gagb3ylfk

I’m yet to release an album and still looking forward for RECORD LABEL DEAL.
My role models are D'banji, snoop dogg, Akon, R.kelly, 9ice, terry G, obesere etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment